147 Junior Assistant AAI – 31st March 2017
AAI recruitment 2017 apply for 147 Junior Assistant vacancies
Airports Authority of India released new notification on their official website aai.aero for the recruitment of 147 (one hundred forty seven) vacancies for Junior Assistant (Fire Service). Job seekers should register till 31st March 2017.
Govt Department:- Airports Authority of India
Job Name:- Junior Assistant
Location:- All India
Advertisement Number:- 01/SR/2017
Official Web portal: aai.aero
AAI jobs 2017 News
Junior Assistant (Fire Service): 147 Vacancies
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for AAI Junior Assistant job should have 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 12500 – 28500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st March 2017.
- UR:- 18 to 30 years
- OBC:- 18 to 33 years
- SC/ST:- 18 to 35 years
Selection Process:- AAI admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Junior Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Physical Measurement, Driving Test and Endurance Test and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Junior Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Other: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for AAI recruitment 2017:- Interested applicants can send their application in the prescribed format, two recent passport size photographs along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates as mentioned in the notification, demand draft & envelope should be superscripted with “Application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) should reach to THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027 on or before 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 31.03.2017
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Advertisement Number:- 01/SR/2017
AAI recruitment 2016-17 notification Medical Doctor posts :- Airport Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the position of Locum Doctor vacancies on temporary basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 17th November 2016.
Name of post:- Locum Doctor
Eligibility:- MBBS, Post – graduation
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs.2000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Airport Authority of India (AAI) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MBBS and preferably with post – graduation in general medicine / Aulation Medicine / cardiology / Surgery or Orthopedics.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at The conference hall, 2-d floor, Administrative building (near to Domestic, Terminal building, Trouandrum:- 695009 on 17th November 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with prescribed application form along with original and self – attested xerox copies of documents including registration certificate, one recent passport size photograph and proof of residential address at the time of interview that will be held at The conference hall, 2-d floor, Administrative building (near to Domestic, Terminal building, Trouandrum:- 695009 on 17th November 2016.
- Date of interview is 17th November 2016.
- The extent of physical disability / deformity should be minimum 40% supported by a certificate of disability format issued only be a board duty constituted by the Central / state government.
- Only those applications who are fulfilling the eligible criteria will be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- Applicants have to appear for the written examination / trade examination for the above mentioned position at their own expenses.
- The eligibility with regard of age / qualification etc. will be determined as on 30th April 2016.
- The qualification must be obtained from government recognized institution / universities.
- Employees of government / public sector undertaking should forward their application through proper channel.