AAI recruitment 2015 notification 322 Junior executive Manager posts : Airports Authority of India invites applications from willing and eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s website www.aai.aero for the following posts (NO APPLICATION THROUGH OTHER MODE WILL BE ACCEPTED. CANDIDATES WHO HAD APPLIED IN RESPONSE TO ADVERTISEMENT NO.02/2012 NEED NOT APPLY AGAIN. THEY ONLY NEED TO INFORM THE CHANGE IN DETAILS, (IF ANY) SUCH AS ADDRESS, EMAIL-ID ETC ON-LINE BETWEEN 11.05.2015 TO 20.06.2015. THEIR ELIGIBILITY WITH REGARD TO AGE, EXPERIENCE ETC. WILL REMAIN THE SAME AS ON 01.04.2012 AS PER ADVERTISEMENT NO.02/2012.
Name of Post:- Junior Executive, Manager, Deputy Company Secretary
Eligibility:- MBA, LLb, B Com, CA, BE, B Tech, ICWA
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th June 2015
Manager (Human Resource):- 27 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 Years GEN, 37 for SC/ST, 35 for OBC.
- Qualification:- Graduate & full-time regular MBA or equivalent (two years duration) with specialization in HRM/HRD/PM&IR/Labour Welfare.
Manager (Finance):- 24 Posts
- Age Limit:- 32 Years GEN, 37 for SC/ST, 35 for OBC.
- Qualification:- B. Com with ICWA / CA / MBA full- time regular (two years duration) with specialization in Finance.
Junior Executive (Human Resource):- 30 Posts
- Age Limit:- 27 Years GEN, 32 for SC/ST, 30 for OBC.
- Qualification:- Graduate & full- time regular MBA or equivalent (two years duration) with specialization in HRM/HRD/PM&IR/Labour Welfare.
Selection Procedure:- Screening and interview for the post of DGM. Screening and Eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidates. Written test followed by interview for the posts of Manager and Junior Executive.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
Application Fee:- candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for Male candidates belonging to general and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category through system generated challan of SBI only. No Application fee required to be paid by SC/ST/ PWD /Women candidates.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply online using website www.aai.aero from 11th may 20015 to 20th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications:- 11.05.2015
- Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration:- 10.06.2015
- Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India:- 15.06.2015 (closing hour of business)
- Last date for completion of Step-2 of on-line registration and closing of registration:- 20.06.2015
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for the above posts.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- The eligibility of new applicants with respect to age, Educational qualification, experience etc. will be determined as on 30/06/2015. For the post of Junior Executive, candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the written examination subject to the condition that they will have to produce the final results before appearing in interview.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA in a degree is awarded, the candidates will have to produce document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the University/Institute at the time of interview.
- The eligibility under the category of persons with disabilities is for those persons having 40% or more disability.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview from their employer. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- The written test will be held at Delhi/Mumbai/ Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/ Allahabad/Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and hiruvananthapuram. The number of centres can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centres specified by him/her.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right on candidates for being called for interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Decision of AAI in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents is to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. Management reserves the right to fix the standard and specifications for screening and calling the number of candidates for written test and / or interview.
- AAI reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any further notice/any reasons thereafter. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained against this issue.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
- The filling of the vacancy for the post of Manager (Finance) would be made subject to the outcome of Writ Petition WP (C)4628/2010 pending in the court.
- All queries/issues regarding application submission etc. are to be addressed to AAI only through e-mail:email@example.com.
- Please do visit your account regularly for further updates.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.