Notification : AAU recruitment 2015 notification aau.in – ojas.sauguj.in – Online Application for the following posts are invited in the categories as mentioned below.
Name of Post:- Professor (Associate, Assistant), registrar, Principal
Eligibility:- Master Degree, PhD
Job Location:- Gujarat
Last Date:- 9th January 2015
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Associate Professor:- 36 Posts
- Age Limit:- below 45 Years
- Qualification:- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Experience:- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
Assistant Professor:- 86 Posts
- Age Limit:- below 35 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% of marks (or an equivalent grade in a scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s degree level in a relevant subject of concerned faculty from an Indian University
Application Fee:- Processing fee for general candidate is ` 1000/- and for S.C. / S.T. / S.E.B.C./ P.H. candidate of Gujarat is ` 250/-. The application should be submitted online from http://ojas.sauguj.in after downloading the bank challan and payment of processing fee in cash in any of the branch of State Bank of India
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply Online through the website ojas.sauguj.in from 11th December 2014 to 5th January 2015. After submission of online applying send the hard copy of online application supported with attested copies of certificates, pertaining to the qualifications and experience accompanied with the copy of the bank challan deposited in state bank of India should reach to the registrar, AAU, anand on or before 9th January 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.