AIATSL recruitment 160 Security agent vacancies April 2014: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) wishes to engage Indian Nationals who meet with the following requirements stipulated for the post of SECURITY AGENT, for ground duties at the Airports of the following stations, on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company – AIATSL, to fill-in the existing vacancies as shown below and to maintain a wait list for vacancies arising in future:
Name of Post:- Security Agents
Total no. of Posts:- 160 posts
Job Location:- Mumbai, Chennai
Pay Scale:- Rs. 13800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd April 2014
Hiring Process:- Walk – In – Interview
Pay Scale:- Rs. 13,800/- per month (all inclusive). On acquiring AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances are applicable.
Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak English and conversant with local language. In case of Ex-Servicemen who have acquired the Qualification equivalent to Graduation in the Armed Forces and have a service record of minimum 15 years in the Armed Forces, not below the rank of Junior Commissioned Officer or its equivalent in the other wings of Services, who had been discharged from the services during the preceding two years OR 5 years in the Armed Forces, not below the rank of Captain or its equivalent in the other wings of Services, who had been discharged from the services during the preceding two years.
Selection Procedure:- Applicants responding to (A) above will have to walk-in along with application in the prescribed format with copies of all the testimonials and requisite fee in form of Demand Draft on the dates, timings & venue as mentioned above.
General : Not above 28 years (born between 02.03.1986 and 01.03.1996)
OBC : Not above 31 years (born between 02.03.1983 and 01.03.1996)
SC/ST : Not above 33 years (born between 02.03.1981 and 01.03.1996)
Application Fee:- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1ST March 2014, are required to respond as indicated in Para (A) & (B) above along with non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in 5 favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai, No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
How to apply:- The interested candidates are required to send their Application Forms duly filled-in, along with requisite Fee in the form of Demand Draft and documents at the following address:
“Dy.Manager-Personnel, H.R.D. Department, AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD., 1st Floor, Transport Workshop Building, Opp. Sahar Police Station, Sahar, Mumbai 400 099”
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed-term Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.500/- and Rs.1000/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received after the prescribed date will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st MARCH 2014, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.