Name of Post:- Upper Division Clerk, Assistant Director
Eligibility:- Degree, Master Degree
Job Location:- New Delhi
Last Date:- 14th November 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Assistant Director:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- 56 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 5400/-
- Qualification:- Master Degree in any of the subjects of Science or Mathematics or Computer Application or Management including Behavioral Science, Commerce and Business Economics or Economics or Pharmacy or Engineering and Technology or Architecture and Town Planning from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience:- Four years professional experience at supervisory level in an organization; or four years experience in Teaching/Research, Educational Planning or Administration or in Legal matters in Central or State Government or University or other Institutions of Higher Education or Autonomous Bodies set up by the Government.
NOTE:- Preference will be given to persons holding Doctorate Degree and/or published research work with evidence of writing the technical reports.
Upper Division Clerk:- 08 Posts
- Age Limit:- 56 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 1900/-
- Qualification:- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Knowledge in Computer Applications.
- Experience:- Five years work experience in general administration and accounts from Central or State Governments or Central/ State Govt. Universities or Autonomous Bodies set up by Government.
How to apply:- The application complete in all respect must be sent through Proper Channel to Director (Adman), All India Council for Technical Education, 7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001, latest by 14th November, 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.