AIIMS Jodhpur recruitment lower division clerk stenographer April 2014: Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from suitable candidates for filling up following Group ‘C’ posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Basni Phase 2, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)-342005. The essential qualification, experiences etc. required for applying for these posts are as under:-
Name of Post:- Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Office Attendant and other posts
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, Middle school Standard Pass
Job Location:- Jodhpur
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 88 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk:- 38 Posts
- Stenographer:- 18 posts
- Office Attendant:- 32 Posts
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for post of Lower division Clerk and Stenographer should have the age from 18 years to 27 years and between 18 to 35 years for attendant .
- Lower Division Clerk:- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. OR Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years’ service (regular or ad-hoc) as Lower Division Clerk in Govt. Organization /Institution. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi only on computer. [35 w.p.m. and 30w.p.m. corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word]
- Stenographer:- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. OR Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years’ service (regular or ad-hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Organization/Institution. Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription : 50 mts (English) & 65 mts (Hindi) [only on computers]
- Office Attendant:- Middle School standard pass.
Desirable: Training in ‘Basic’ and ‘Refresher’ Course in Home Guard and Civil Defense.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PWD)
Application Fee:- Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST candidates. In the form of bank Draft (D.D) in favor of recruitment of Staff, AIIMS, Jodhpur Payable at Jodhpur, Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from paying the application fees. (In case of candidates applying for more than one post, application fees to be remitted for each post separately).
How to apply:- The application in the prescribed pro-forma filled by ball blue/ black pen on a good quality paper may be sent to all India institute of medical sciences, Bansi Phase 2 jodhpur – 342005 by registered post or speed post only. Enclosures two (02) self – addressed envelopes of size 25X12 Cm with postal stamps worth Rs. 40/- each. Envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters “Application for the post of “__________”.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.