Name of Post:- Junior Resident
Eligibility:- MBBS, BDS
Job Location:- Orissa
Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 40 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have MBBS / BDS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion and registration under any state MCI / DCI. Those candidates who have passed MBBS / BDS (including internship not earlier than 2 years before the start date of Junior residency (non-academic) will preferred.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview if required.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates belonging to General communities in case of (OHP).
iv) By 8 years to candidates belonging to OBC communities in case of (OHP).
v) By 10 years to candidates belonging to SC / ST communities in case of (OHP).
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay Rs 1000/- for General and OBC categories and Rs 500/- for SC / ST categories to the bank by the candidate to the AIIMS account number:- 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No:- 751013019, IFSC Code:- BKID0005578.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents / certificates send to chairman, Examination cell. All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Sijua, Post-Dumduma, Bhubaneswar- 751019, Odisha.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The appointment is purely on contractual Basis and initially for a period of 6 months.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of 6 months until it is renewed on the recommendation of the concerned HOD.
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies.
- He / She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.