Name of Post:- Junior Resident
Eligibility:- MBBS, BDS
Job Location:- Orissa
Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 40 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have MBBS / BDS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion and registration under any state MCI / DCI. Those candidates who have passed MBBS / BDS (including internship not earlier than 2 years before the start date of Junior residency (non-academic) will preferred.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview if required.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates belonging to General communities in case of (OHP).
iv) By 8 years to candidates belonging to OBC communities in case of (OHP).
v) By 10 years to candidates belonging to SC / ST communities in case of (OHP).
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay Rs 1000/- for General and OBC categories and Rs 500/- for SC / ST categories to the bank by the candidate to the AIIMS account number:- 557820110000006, Bank of India, MICR No:- 751013019, IFSC Code:- BKID0005578.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents / certificates send to chairman, Examination cell. All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), Sijua, Post-Dumduma, Bhubaneswar- 751019, Odisha.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The appointment is purely on contractual Basis and initially for a period of 6 months.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of 6 months until it is renewed on the recommendation of the concerned HOD.
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies.
- He / She will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.