AIIMS recruitment 2016-17 notification 33 Junior Resident posts :- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position 33 junior Resident vacancies for other backward class categories candidates / schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates. Apply before 16th August 2016.
Name of post:- junior Resident
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 33 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) organization norms.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed MBBS or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents send to the registrar, All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), Delhi on or before 16th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 16th August 2016.
- Date of interview is 23rd August 2016.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.