AIIMS recruitment 2016-17 notification Clinical instructor posts – All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position of 25 Tutor / Clinical instructor (Nursing) vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 1st December 2016.
Name of post:- Tutor / Clinical instructor
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Pay Scale:- Rs 41500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-25 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 62 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Sc. degree in nursing from a recognized university / institute or registered Nurse and Midwife with sister Tutor diploma with three year experience in teaching institution.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through demand draft in the favor of AIIMS RISHIKESH payable at RISHIKESH. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates and female categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents and demand draft send to the Recruitment cell, All India institute of medical science, Virbhadramarg, Pshulok, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand:- 249203 on or before 1st December 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 1st December 2016.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.