Name of Post:- Assistant Nursing Supertendent, Staff Nurse
Eligibility:- BSc, MSc, Diploma
Job Location:- Uttarakhand
Last Date:- 30th June 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Age Limit:- As per AIIMS rules
Assistant Nursing Superintendent:- 113 Posts
- Qualification:- M.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing / Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification from male nurse. Should be a registered ‘A’ Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
- Experience:- Total 3 years’ experience out of which 2 years of experience as Sister Grade I or equivalent posts in a minimum 200 Bedded Hospital.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 41500/- Per Month
Staff Nurse Grade I (Nursing Sisters):- 510 Posts
- Qualification:- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing (4 year course) or B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognized institute/University. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Desirable:- M.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognised institution / university.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 28000/- Per Month
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to all institute of medical sciences virbhadra marg, rishikesh – 249201 on or before 30th June 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.