Name of Post:- Security Agent
Total no. of Posts:- 271 Posts
Job Location:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Last Date:- 28th April 2014
Hiring Process:- Walk – in – Interview
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age upto 28 years for general category.
Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak English and conversant with local language. In case of Ex-Servicemen who have acquired the Qualification equivalent to Graduation in the Armed Forces and have a service record of minimum 15 years in the Armed Forces, not below the rank of Junior Commissioned Officer or its equivalent in the other wings of Services, who had been discharged from the services during the preceding two years; OR 5 years in the Armed Forces, not below the rank of Captain or its equivalent in the other wings of Services, who had been discharged from the services during the preceding two years.
Experience:- Experience is not a pre-requisite, however, those having airline security with AVSEC Qualifications and X-BIS Certification may walk-in on the date specified in the table (A) and make application as specified in the table (B).
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Application fee of Rs. 500/- by means of a demand draft in favour of “Air India Transport Services Limited” payable at Mumbai, no fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen/ candidates belonging to SC/ ST communities. Please write your full Name on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates are required to WALK – IN in person, to the venue, on the Date and time as specified above along with the application from duly filled –in, requisite fee in the form of demand draft and documents. And those candidate apply application are required to send their application form duly filled-in , Along with requisite fee in the form of demand draft and documents at the following address:
Dy. Manager Personal
Air India Air Transport Services Limited.
1st Floor, Transport workshop building,
Opp. Sahar Police Station,
Sahar, Mumbai 400099.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed-term Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.500/- and Rs.1000/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received after the prescribed date will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st MARCH 2014, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.