Name of Post:- Security Agent
Job Location:- Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 13800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th April, 5th and19th May 2015
- Western (Mumbai):- 175 Posts
- Western (Chennai):- 74 Posts
- Western (Hyderabad):- 92 Posts
- Western (Kerala and other Outstations):- 61 Posts
Age Limit:- 28 Years
Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years‟ duration) from a recognized University with ability to speak English, Hindi and conversant with local language. In case of Ex-Servicemen who have a service record of minimum 15 years in the Armed Forces & who had been discharged from the services during the preceding two years.
Experience:- Experience is not a pre-requisite, however, those having airline security experience with AVSEC Qualifications and X-BIS Certification may also walk-in on the date specified in the above tables.
Selection Procedure:- Applicants those who have airline security experience with AVSEC Qualification and X-BIS Certification will undergo the selection procedure comprising of Personal Interview only.
Height:- Not below 172 cms. for male and 160 cms. for female candidates. (Relaxation in height of 2.5 cms to SC/ST Candidates, for Gorkhas, and those hailing from North-East states and hilly areas on production of domicile of these areas as applicable). Medical Certificate from the Registered Medical Practitioner, indicating actual height in cms. and weight in kgs. must be attached with the application.
Emoluments:- Rs. 13,800/- per month (all inclusive). On acquiring AVSEC qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances will be paid as applicable.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
NOTE: The experienced and trained candidates in airline security with AVSEC Qualifications and X-BIS Certification (current or otherwise) will be given relaxation in age to the extent of actual number of years of work experience in the field (The upper age-limit after relaxation will be 40 Years). (Relaxation in age for Ex-servicemen : As per Government guidelines)
Application Fee:- Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
How to apply:- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1ST April 2015, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the dates and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates , Application fee (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and nonrefundable Please write your Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile.No. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Walk In Interview Venue:-
- Mumbai: Air India Staff Housing Old Colony Ground, Kalina, Santa Cruz(E), Mumbai 400 029.
- Chennai: Air India sports Stadium, Air India Housing Colony, GST Road, Meenambakkam, Near Palavanthaangal Railway Station, Chennai 600 027.
- Hyderabad: Railway Recreation Club, Behind Rail Nilayam, Near Secunderabad Railway Station, Hyderabad 500 003.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixedterm Contract basis for a period of three years, subject to their Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.1000/- and Rs.1500/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts. SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / SemiGovernment / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received after the prescribed date will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st April 2015, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.