Air India recruitment 2016-17 notification 300 trainee cabin crew posts :- Air India engineering services limited (AIESL) invites application for the position of 300 trainee cabin crew vacancies. Apply before 8th November 2016.
Name of post:- trainee cabin crew
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 300 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board / university or degree / diploma holder in hotel management and catering technology from a government recognized institute will be given preference.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through demand draft in the favor of Air India limited payable at Chennai. Applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from such payment of fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Air India http://airindia.in from 18th October 2016 to 8th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 18th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 8th November 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of trainee cabin crew should have passed +2 class standard examination board / university or degree / diploma holder in hotel management and catering technology from a government recognized institute will be given preference.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of trainee cabin crew should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.