Air India recruitment 2016-17 notification cabin crew 170 posts :- Air India engineering services limited (AIESL) invites application for the position of 170 cabin crew vacancies. Apply online before 11th November 2016.
Name of post:- cabin crew
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-170 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 22 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class standard examination board / university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidatesare required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through demand draft in the favor of Air India limited payable at Mumbai. Applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from such payment of fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Air India http://airindia.in from 28th October 2016 to 11th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 28th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 1th November 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of cabin crew should have passed +2 class standard examination board / university.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position ofcabin crew should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 22 years.
- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of cabin crew will be on the basis of interview.