Air India recruitment 2016-17 notification Telephone Operator posts :- Air India engineering services limited (AIESL) invites application for the position of 04 radio – telephony operator vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 17th August 2016.
Name of post:- radio – telephony operator
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 28 years and should not be more than 30 years
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduate and computer knowledge is desirable.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through demand draft in the favor of “Air India Limited” payable at Chennai. Not applicable for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates).
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents / recent passport size color photograph and demand draft send to the General Manager Personnel, Southern Region, Air India Limited, Airlines House, Meenambakkam, Chennai:- 600027 on or before 17th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the position of application is 17th August 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of radio – telephony operator should have graduate and computer knowledge is desirable.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of radio – telephony operator should not be less than 28 years and should not be more than 30 years
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of radio – telephony operator will be on the basis of management decision and would be informed through out website on or appear for an interview for final selection.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.