Name of Post:-Manager. Senior Manager
Eligibility:-Degree, CA, ICWA, MBA, MFC, PG Degree
Job Location:-All India
Last Date:-9th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:-12 Posts
Manager (IT):-10 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have 4 year engineering degree in computer science / computer application / IT / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / electronics and communication / electronic & instrumentation OR Post Graduate degree in computer science / computer application / IT / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / electronics and communication / electronic & instrumentation OR graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Experience:-Candidate should have 2 year experience in IT field in a Scheduled commercial Bank.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 19400 – 28100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 20 years and maximum 40 years for SC and 38 years for OBC as on 31st March 2015.
Senior Manager (Credit):-02 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have CA / ICWA / MBA (Finance) / MMS (finance) / MFC (Finance) from a recognized university / institute with recognition from AICTE with basic knowledge of computer operation. Preference will be given to those candidates who have been passed both parts of CAIIB.
- Experience:-Candidate should have minimum 3 year experience in IT field in officer cadre in area of finance.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 25700 – 31500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum 45 years for SC and 23 years for OBC as on 31st March 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Online test / group discussion and Personal Interview
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to EXSM communities.
ii) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Application Fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates and Rs 600/- for OBC candidates. The payment can be made through debit card / RuPay / visa / master / maestro / credit card / internet banking / IMPS / cash cards / mobile wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.llahabadbank.in from 10th June 2015 to 9th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.