AMD recruitment 2016 notification 143 stenographer posts : Atomic Mineral Directorate for Exploration and research, applications are invited from eligible applicants for appointment of 143 upper division clerk, Technical officer, scientific assistant, Draughtsman, Technician, Stenographer, Diver and work Assistant vacancies. Apply online before 22nd February 2016.
Name of post:- upper division clerk, Technical officer, scientific assistant, Draughtsman, Technician, Stenographer, Diver and work Assistant
Eligibility:- Degree, BE, B.Tech., M.Sc., Diploma, 10th class, ITI
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd February 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 143 Posts
Technical officer:- 12 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 27 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have M.Sc. (master in science) in Physics / applied physics / chemistry OR BE / B.Tech. in computer science engineering / mechanical engineering / automobile engineering / civil engineering from a recognized university / institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per month
Scientific Assistant:- 12 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have Diploma in mechanical engineering / Automobile engineering / Drilling engineering / civil engineering / electrical engineering from a recognized institution with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for technical officer and Rs 150/- for scientific assistant / draughtsman and stenographer grade-II and Rs 100/- for Technician / clerk / driver / assistant / stenographer grade-III through online only. SC / ST / Women / EXSM / PWD are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Atomic minerals directorate for exploration and research (AMD) www.amd.gov.in from 30th January 2016 to 22nd February 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.