Name of Post:- Tradesman
Eligibility:- 10th pass, NAC, NTC
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and merit based
Total no. of Posts:- 273 Posts
Age Limit:- 18 to 32 Years
Qualification:- The requisite educational Qualification is Matriculation + National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)/National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
Selection Procedure:- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in Written Examination. The selection process will comprise of Written Examination and Trade Test (Practical).
Application Fee:- Rs. 50/– (Rupees Fifty Only) through crossed Demand Draft issued by any branch of Scheduled Bank/Nationalized Bank in favour of General Manager, Ammunition Factory Khadki, payable at Pune only. However, no fee will be charged from SC/ST/Ex– Serviceman/Women and Persons with Disabilities (PWD). The Demand Draft should be issued on or after the date of publication of this advertisement. The application fee is not refundable.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should apply Online through the website afk.gov.in from 29th November 2014 to 19th December 2014 by 23:59:59 Hrs and send the registration from containing the registration number duly pasted oneself attested passport size color photo, thumb impression, PH certificate, DD to the general manager, Ammunition Factory, Khadki, Pune -411003 on or before 27th December 2013 and for remote areas on or before 5th January 2015.
Steps To Apply Online:-
- Go to website http://afk.gov.in.
- Click on Tab “Recruitment”.
- Click on “List of Advertisements”.
- Read the Instructions carefully, before filling and submitting the application online.
- Click on Tab “Apply”.
- Now fill up personal details like name, category, date of birth, address, qualification, experience etc. and then click on submit button.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification of document, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by AFK.
- The Centers allotted by AFK will be final and binding.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination. Arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items to the Examination Hall, as safe-keeping of the same cannot be assured. AFK will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted by AFK for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this Employment Notice is provisional at the time of going to press. AFK also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all. In the event of cancellation of notified vacancies, the examination fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- Vacancies of persons with disability given in the above table are not separate but included in the total number of vacancies
- AFK reserves the right to cancel any Centre/venue and ask the candidates of that entre to appear from another center/venue. AFK also reserves the right to divert candidates of any center/venue to some other Centre/venue to take the examination.
- The decision of AFK in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centers, selection and allotment will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Dates of all examinations and results will be given in the website http://afk.gov.in. Any corrigendum to this Advertisement will also be published in the above website.
- The candidates whose applications will be rejected will also be displayed in the website afk.gov.in along with the reasons of rejection. The details of eligible candidates for a particular post will also be put on the website afk.gov.in, prior to the written examination for that post. AFK will not be responsible for any failure on part of candidates to download Call letters.
- Selection in this examination by AFK does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in other Ordnance Factories.
- Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the Pay band plus Grade pay plus other allowances admissible at that time.
- Any subsequent changes in the terms and conditions of this Employment Notice as per extant rules will stand good. AFK reserve the right to consider/incorporate any subsequent changes/modifications/additions in the terms & conditions to recruitment under this Employment Notice necessitated and applicable.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.