Andhra Pradesh DRDO recruitment 2015 Fellow 4 posts : Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) invites application for the position of 04 Junior Research Fellow. Apply before 21 days from the date of publication of Advertisement in the News Paper.
Name of Post:- Junior Research Fellow
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21 says from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Research fellow should be 28 years as on the last date of receipt of application. The Upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to SC / ST and OBC as per government of India orders and rules.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Junior Research fellow should have
BE / B.Tech in Mechanical engineering / EEE engineering / ECE engineering / E&I engineering / computer science engineering from a recognized university in the first division with valid a NET / GATE score. OR
ME / M.Tech in Mechanical engineering / EEE engineering / ECE engineering / E&I engineering / computer science engineering from a recognized university in the first division with valid a NET / GATE score.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Research Fellow may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates send to Director, CAS Yadgarpally (V), Keesar (M), Hyderabad:- 501301 on or before 21 days from the date of publication.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates need to produce their original document for proof of education certificates / proof of age certificate and No objection certificate along with photograph before the interview board.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for the interview.
- The candidates have to make their own boarding / lodging and transport arrangement.
- It may please for noted that offer of fellowship does not confer fellow and right of absorption in DRDO.
- The qualification prescribed above are the minimum required for the posts.
- Shortlisted candidates as per merit will be called for written test / interview and other may assume that they have not been short listed on merit.
- Incomplete application are liable to be rejected.
- Please quote the advertisement number on the envelope super=scribing the name of the post applied for.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.