Andhra Pradesh HAL recruitment 2016 trade apprentice vacancies :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the position of 264 trade apprentice from Ex-ITI (NCVT) candidates at Avionics division, Hyderabad. Apply before 23rd April 2016.
Name of post:- trade apprentice
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7618/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 264 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed ITI in the relevant trade..
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested recent passport size photograph send by ordinary post / speed post / registered post / courier to manager (Training), department of training and development, HAL avionics division, Balanagar, Hyderabad:- 500042 or send through email to [email protected] on or before 23rd April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on 15th March 2016.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Applicants belonging to other backward class are required to submit the OBC certificate not earlier older 6 months as on 15th March 2016.