Andhra Pradesh NIN recruitment 2015 Attendant 3 Posts : National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) invites application for the position of 03 Consultant (Statistics), Data Entry Operator and field Attendant vacancy. Walk-in-interview 13th October 2015.
Name of Post:- Consultant (Statistics), Data Entry Operator and field Attendant
Eligibility:- M.Sc., Ph.D., +2 class, B.Sc., 10th class
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 18468/- Per Month
Last Date:- 13th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Consultant:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have M.Sc. from recognized university with two year experience in the relevant area and Ph.D. from recognized university.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 40 years.
Data Entry operator:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have +2 class pass in science with mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed of no less than 8000 Key depression per hour through speed test on computer or B.Sc. in Mathematics from a recognized university with 2 year experience in the Data Entry operator.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 18468/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 28 years.
Attendant:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have 10th class / SSC from a recognized board and 3 year experience in the relevant field.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 17010/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 25 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview that will be held at Conference hall, NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad,
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may appear walk-in-interview along with application form and original certificates / self-attested photocopies of the relevant document at the time of interview.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.