Name of Post:- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant
Eligibility:- Matric, Diploma
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale:- Rs. 13740/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 75 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Veterinary and Livestock development should not less than 17 years and should not more than 60 years.
Qualification:- Candidate should have Matric or its equivalent from any recognized university / board / Institute. Candidate should have Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant Diploma course from Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and animal science, Hisar or any other institution recognized / approved by the Haryana government. Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher education.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of educational qualification, a self-addressed and stamped envelope send to Director General, Animal Husbandry and dairying department, sector -2, Panchkula (Haryana) on or before 3rd July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The interested candidates may check detail and download the prescribed application form.
- Last date for receiving application is 3rd July 2015 at 5.00 p.m.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- The Department will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Name of the post should clearly be states on the top of the envelope.
- Number of Posts may be increased or decreased by the department.
- Post of reserved category will be filled up as per Haryana government policy.
- No TA / DA will be paid for Interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.