ASRB Recruitment 2015 notification 05 Director vacancies : Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) invites application for the post of 05 Director in the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi and its Institution.
Name of Post:- Director
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th May 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 60 years as on 29th May 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have a Doctoral degree in any branch of Agriculttural Sciences including relevant basic Science
Application Fee:- Crossed Demand draft for Rs 500/- drawn in favour of secretary, ASRB payable at New Delhi (India), the SC / ST / Women / Physically Handicapped (PH) applicants / candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send by hand or by post or by courier to the Secretary, ASRB, krishi Anusandhan Bhawan I, New Delhi-110012.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Revised Application form (As available in MS-Word/pdf format on this website) and other relevant documents/ detail can be downloaded from the website.
- For each Post, separate application form separate fee, separate “No Objection certificate” are required to sent to ASRB.
- No two application should be bad together.
- Application fee is to be remitted by way of Demand Draft only. On the back of the crossed Demand draft indicate name, address,, name of post, advertisement number and item number.
- The prescribed essential application are minimum and possessing of same does not entitle Candidate to be called for interview.
- As per ICAR instruction, application of Scientist holding Research management position (RMP) under ICAR system may be forwarded after he/she has rendered two year service in the existing RMP.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.