Name of Post:- Junior Accountant
Job Location:- Assam
Last Date:- 31st August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 15 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Accountant should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 38 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Accountant should have Degree in arts / Science and commerce of a recognized university. Candidates should have knowledge of computer and work experience in Finance and accounts are desirable.
Application fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Accountant are required to apy application fee Rs 300/- for General candidates and Rs 150/- for SC / ST candidates is to be paid in the AAU General fund (Savings), Account No:- 10253825316 in favor of the Comptroller, AAU, Jorhat-13.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Accountant may appear walk-in-interview with application on plain paper along with bio-data / recent passport size photograph / original education qualification certificate / age certificate / caste certificate / community certificate/ experience certificate / mark sheets certificate and attested copies of all supporting testimonials / pay slip and self-attested envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs 5/- send to the Office of the comptroller, AAU, Johhat – 12 on or before 31st August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- This post is purely temporary.
- This post will be terminated on completion of the project.
- Intending candidates having requisite qualification may report to the under-signed and submit application with bio-data along with attested copies of certificate on the address mentioned above.
- The advertisement may also be seen in Assam Agriculture University website www.aau.ac.in
- No TA / DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Name of the project is Mapping and soil testing of macro and micro-nutrients.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.