Name of Post:- Junior Accountant
Job Location:- Assam
Last Date:- 31st August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 15 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Accountant should not be less than 19 years and should not be more than 38 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Accountant should have Degree in arts / Science and commerce of a recognized university. Candidates should have knowledge of computer and work experience in Finance and accounts are desirable.
Application fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Accountant are required to apy application fee Rs 300/- for General candidates and Rs 150/- for SC / ST candidates is to be paid in the AAU General fund (Savings), Account No:- 10253825316 in favor of the Comptroller, AAU, Jorhat-13.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Accountant may appear walk-in-interview with application on plain paper along with bio-data / recent passport size photograph / original education qualification certificate / age certificate / caste certificate / community certificate/ experience certificate / mark sheets certificate and attested copies of all supporting testimonials / pay slip and self-attested envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs 5/- send to the Office of the comptroller, AAU, Johhat – 12 on or before 31st August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- This post is purely temporary.
- This post will be terminated on completion of the project.
- Intending candidates having requisite qualification may report to the under-signed and submit application with bio-data along with attested copies of certificate on the address mentioned above.
- The advertisement may also be seen in Assam Agriculture University website www.aau.ac.in
- No TA / DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Name of the project is Mapping and soil testing of macro and micro-nutrients.