Assam NRHM recruitment 2016-17 notification Medical Officer 59 posts :- National Rural Health mission (NRHM) invites application for the position of 59 Medical officer (Ayurvedic) vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 3rd August 2016.
Name of post:- Medical officer
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs.30500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 59 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 50 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have BAMS degree from a recognized university / ayurvedic college and registered with state council of India medicine, Assam.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at conference hall of NHM mission directorate, salkia commercial complex, christianbasti Guwahati on 3rd August 2016 at 01.oo a.m. to 02.00 p.m.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with recent original and attested photocopies of certificates at the time of interview that will be held at conference hall of NHM mission directorate, salkia commercial complex, christianbasti Guwahati on 3rd August 2016 at 01.oo a.m. to 02.00 p.m.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 3rd August 2016.
- Other than merit and suitability of the applicants and other criteria to be observed, the applicants will be considered preferably district wise against the district vacancies and on the basis of the districts from which they hail.
- The applicants will be considered only for the posts / locations against which they are likely to be posted.
- Since no transfer will be considered subsequently after their engagement, only those willing to be posted even in the interiors and fully locations may apply.
- Reservations policy / norms will be followed as prescribed by DP.