Assam PSC recruitment 2015 Assistant Lecturer 8 Posts : Assam Public service commission invites application for the position of 8 Assistant Director of Survey and lecturer under the Estt. Of Director of Land records and surveys, Assam and various departments of government Ayurvedic College, Guwahati under H & FW (B) department. Apply before 20th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Assistant Director of Survey, Lecturer
Eligibility:- BE, Graduate, Degree, Post-Graduate
Job Location:- Assam
Last Date:- 20th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Assistant Director of Survey:- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- candidate should have possessing BE Degree with specialization in Surveying. Such candidates are required to successfully undergo 400 (Basic) surveying supervisor course and Map re-production in the survey of India after recruitment to the post of Assistant Director of Survey OR Graduate in science from any recognized university having mathematics as a subject in Degree standard with 400 9Basic) surveying supervisor course passed from the survey Training Institute, Hyderabad of Survey India.
- Pay Scale:- 12000 – 40000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 18 years and should not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2015.
Lecturer:- 05 Posts
- Qualification:- candidate should have a degree in Ayurvedic from a university established by Law or a Statutory board / Faculty / Examine body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine central council (IMCC) Act, 1970 and a post-graduation in the subject / specially concerned included in the schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC) Act, 1970.
- Pay Scale:- 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 21 years and should not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2015.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate send ti The Commission Office, Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati on or before 20th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.