Assam PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 12 Director posts :- Assam Public service commission (APSC) invites application for the position of 12 Assistant Director vacancies. Apply before 6th October 2016.
Name of post:- Assistant Director
Eligibility:- Post – Graduation Degree, PG Diploma
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs.12000 – 40000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-12 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should be up to 43 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 3rd March 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation degree / post – graduation diploma in Town / City / Urban / Regional / planning from a recognized university / institute or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the commission office, Deputy secretary, Assam public service commission, Jawahar nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati:- 22 on or before 6th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 6th October 2016.
- Applicants who qualified in TET conducted for post-graduate teacher are only eligible to apply for the position of post- graduate teacher.
- Only Orthopedically im-paired tor have loco-motor disability can apply under physically handicapped quota of 3%.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from Assam public service commission website.
- Application received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.