Assam PSC recruitment 2016-17 notification 208 demonstrator posts :- Assam Public service commission (APSC) invites application for the position of 208 resident surgeon / demonstrator vacancies. Apply before 27th October 2016.
Name of post:- resident surgeon / demonstrator
Eligibility:- MD, MS
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-208 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should be up to 43 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 3rd March 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MD / MS degree in the concerned subject.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark-sheets from HSLC onwards and also caste certificate / registration certificate / experience certificate (Where necessary) send to the commission office, Deputy secretary, Assam public service commission, Jawahar nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati:- 22 on or before 27th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 27th October 2016.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from Assam public service commission website.
- Application received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the applicants and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the commission only shall be considered.
- Applicants fulfilling of all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a governing test or viva – voce interview where necessary as decided by the commission.
- All applicants whether in government service or in government owned undertaking or other similar organization / Corporation / boards / bodies or in private employments should forward his / her application through his / her controlling officer / Employer.