Name of Post:- junior research fellow and field assistant
Eligibility:- Master degree, Matriculation
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Junior research fellow:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Junior research fellow should have first class master degree in ecology and environmental science / life science or allied discipline from any recognized university.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Junior research fellow should be according to Assam university rules and guidelines.
Field assistant:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Field assistant should have Matriculation / 10th class examination and experience in field studies.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 8000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Field assistant should be according to Assam university rules and guidelines.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of junior research fellow and field assistant will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position of junior research fellow and field assistantmay apply application on plain paper along with bio-data send to Dr. Arun jyoti Nath, Principal investigator, department of ecology and environmental science, Assam university, Silchar as well as e-mail to [email protected] on or before 7th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Duration of the researchproject is 3 years.
- The appointment will be purely on temporary basis as per the regulation of DST, government of India.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 7th October 2015.
online फॉर्म अप्लाई करे और UK में पढ़ाई करे और साथ में पाए Scholarship
Get more than 100 mock tests to practice for IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC & other exams.