Balmer Lawrie recruitment 2016 notification manager vacancies :- Balmer Lawrie invites application for the position of senior manager (Contact Centre operation) vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 17th May 2016.
Name of post:- senior manager
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale:- As per company norms
Last Date:- 17th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 45 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation from UGC / AICTE approved universities only.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Balmar lawrie www.balmarlawrie.com on or before 17th May 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Before applying for the position, applicants should ensure that he / she fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- Balmer Lawrie and company limited being the appointing authority would be free to reject any applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date are liable for being rejected summarily.
- Request for change of mailing address / e-mail / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.