Name of Post:- Office Assistant
Job Location:- Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Office Assistant should not less than 18 years and should not more than 45 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Office Assistant should have minimum Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Office Assistant will be on the basis of performance of interview. Decision of Bank in this regard will be final.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Office Assistant may apply in prescribed application form send to The zonal manager, Bank of India, Indore zone on or before 15th September 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for submission of application form is 15th September 2015.
- Candidate should get 12 days leave in a calendar year to be availed with prior approval of RSETI director, maximum 4 days on each occasion.
- There is no provision for encashment of leave even after exit of the office assistant on any reason / ground.
- No leave can be accumulated at the end of the calendar year, the leave should lapse.
- Exit Policy is 1 month notice from either side.
- The date of interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same.
- The decision of the bank will be final.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.