BARC recruitment 2015 notification 10 Technician Posts : Bhabha Atomic research Centre (BARC) invites application for the position of 10 Scientific Assistant – B and Technician (A/B/C) vacancies. Apply before 15th September 2015.
Name of Post:- Scientific Assistant – B and Technician (A/B/C)
Eligibility:- B.Sc., Diploma, Degree, HSC
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Scientific Assistant – B:- 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks plus 1 year Diploma in Medical lab technology (DMLT) with minimum 60% marks OR B.Sc. in medical lab technology (MLT) with minimum 60% marks OR Degree or equivalent diploma in Physiotherapy with minimum 50% marks.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years.
Technician (D / B / C):- 06 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have passed higher secondary class in science with 60% marks plus 2 year dental technician diploma recognized by dental council of India or SSC / HSC (with science and mathematics) with minimum 60% marks plus trade certificate of not less than 1 year duration in the trade of printing.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not less than 18 years and should not more than 25 years.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for any position is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply online through official website of Bhabha Atomic research Centre (BARC) www.barcrecruit.gov.in on or before 15th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.