BARC recruitment 2016-17 notification Technician posts :- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites application for the position of Technician vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 11th November 2016.
Name of post:- Technician
Eligibility:- SSC, HSC
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.11730/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 60 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have SSC with trade certificate of one year duration with 60% marks in science and math or HSC with 60% marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at 1st floor, conference room, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) hospital, Anushakti nagar, Mumbai:- 400094 on 16th November 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with original documents and self – attested documents and one passport size photograph at the time of interview that will be held at 1st floor, conference room, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai:- 400094 on 16th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 16th November 2016.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination.
- All Tests will be held in Mumbai.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) called from out-station for the written examination which will be held at Mumbai will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of II class railway fare by the shortest route.
- The applicants will be given option to answer the question in written examination either in Hindi or English.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.