BARC recruitment 216-17 notification Medical Officer posts :- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites application for the position of 09 Post – Graduate Resident Medical officer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 29th November 2016.
Name of post:- Post – Graduate Resident Medical officer
Eligibility:- MS, MD, DNB, diploma
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.60000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-09 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MS / MD / DNB degree or diploma from a recognized university in the concerned specialty and having diploma.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at 1st floor, conference room, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) hospital, Anushakti nagar, Mumbai:- 400094 on 29th November 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with original documents and self – attested documents and one passport size photograph at the time of interview that will be held at 1st floor, conference room, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai:- 400094 on 29th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 29th November 2016.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination.
- All Tests will be held in Mumbai.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) called from out-station for the written examination which will be held at Mumbai will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of II class railway fare by the shortest route.
- The applicants will be given option to answer the question in written examination either in Hindi or English.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.