BARC recruitment 216-17 notification Medical Officer posts :- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites application for the position of 09 Post – Graduate Resident Medical officer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 29th November 2016.
Name of post:- Post – Graduate Resident Medical officer
Eligibility:- MS, MD, DNB, diploma
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.60000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-09 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MS / MD / DNB degree or diploma from a recognized university in the concerned specialty and having diploma.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at 1st floor, conference room, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) hospital, Anushakti nagar, Mumbai:- 400094 on 29th November 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with original documents and self – attested documents and one passport size photograph at the time of interview that will be held at 1st floor, conference room, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai:- 400094 on 29th November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 29th November 2016.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other examination.
- All Tests will be held in Mumbai.
- Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) called from out-station for the written examination which will be held at Mumbai will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of II class railway fare by the shortest route.
- The applicants will be given option to answer the question in written examination either in Hindi or English.