BARC recruitment medical officer, technical officer posts march 2014: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites application for citizens of India for filling up the Medical officer, Technical officer, General Duty officer, Casualty Medical officer post in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre such other candidates declared eligibility by the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Government of India to fill up the following various posts.
Name of Post:- Medical officer, Technical officer, General Duty officer, Casualty Medical officer
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, Bachelor Degree
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Last Date:- 21 march 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post
Medical officer (Nuclear Medicine):- 03 Posts
- Qualification:- MD (Nuclear Medicine) or DNB (Nuclear Medicine) or MD in Radiotherapy with DRM/DNM or MD in Radio-diagnosis with DRM/DNM or MD in Biophysics with DRM/DNM.
- NOTE: Candidates with 4 years experience after MD/DNB will be considered for appointment as Scientific Officer/E. Exceptionally brilliant candidates can be considered even with two years of experience. The maximum age limit for the post of SO/D is 40 years. However, candidates with 4years experience after MD/DNB and have maximum age limit of 45 years can also apply.
Technical officer (Architect):- 04 Posts
- Qualification:- 5 years Bachelor degree in Architecture (B-Arch) discipline with ≥60%marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University and must beregistered with Council of Architecture with valid registrationnumber.
- Experience:- 4 years after B-Arch degree course in the field of Architectural design
Technical officer (Information Technology):- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology with ≥60% marks orequivalent CGPA from a recognized University with programmingskills and knowledge in the areas of:
- RDBMS like MySQL, Postgre SQL and MSSQL etc.
- Programming language like PHP, JSP, ASP, TUML, CSS, AJAX,JQuery, XML and XHTML etc.
- Web 2.0, rich text website design and Open Source packages customization etc.
- Enterprise Windows and RedHat/Scientific Linux Environment
- Digital object archival and management.
- Experience:- Two years experience in programing coding, testing and deployment using above skills and programming languages. Able to work efficiently in a team environment and meet deadlines for web development and digital archival processing.
Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer/Casualty Medical Officer):- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- MBBS with one-year institutional experience. Mandatory internship shall not be counted as experience. Candidates with Post Graduate qualification and equivalent need not apply.
- Desirable:- Candidates with Casualty experience and worked as GDMO/General Practice will be preferred.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- The candidates may download a copy of the application and admit card and submit the same along with the attested copies (duly attested by a Gazetted Officer) of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification (certificates & mark sheets), caste, experience only at the time of interview. Candidates who report for the interview without any of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear before the interview committee.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
Get 3 Lakh + interview calls every month (ONLY B.Tech)
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.