Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank recruitment officer Scale post 2014: Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-II for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013.
Name of Post:- Officer Scale – II, Office Assistant
Total no. of Posts:- 654 Posts
Job Location:- Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh
Last Date:- 11th February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post
Qualification:- candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Hindi language and must have passed “Hindi as one of the subject at matriculation/ Xth Standard for Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Eligibility Criteria:- Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Application Fee:- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.100/- for all others. The fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD is towards postage/ intimation charges only and for others the fee includes postal charges of Rs 20/-.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.barodagraminbank.com No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Before applying for any of the mentioned post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf.
- Mere admission to the Online CWE and/ or passing the test and being invited by the Bank for the Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the Online CWE and have been called for interview.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to the benefits of OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as “UR” or “UR Persons with Disabilities’ as applicable. OBC Certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. of India i.e. carrying ‘CREAMY LAYER’ clause based on income issued recently (i.e., issued on or after 01.04.2013 should be submitted at the time of Interview.
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should send their application through proper channel and produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible SC/ST/PWD outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc of any nature during their travel time.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.