Name of Post:- Technician Apprentice
Job Location:- Bangalore
Pay Scale:- Rs. 3550/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th July 2015
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Technician Apprentice should be 23 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have passed Diploma in relevant branches. Vandidate should have passed Diploma examination on or after 1st January 2015.
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Electronics
- Commercial Practice
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates bring with them the original SSLC mark sheets card, provisional / original Diploma certificate and SC / ST / OBC / PHP certificate (if applicable) at the time of written test. Application need not to send.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- Candidates who fulfill the above conditions only need to appear for the selection.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the selection.
- The selected candidates will be provisional after letters for apprenticeship training under apprenticeship Act.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training is for one year only.
- Canteen and Transport at normal charges.
- OPD medical facilities at BEL hospital.
- Dormitory accommodation for outstation candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.