Name of Post:- Technician Apprentice
Job Location:- Bangalore
Pay Scale:- Rs. 3550/- Per Month
Last Date:- 8th July 2015
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Technician Apprentice should be 23 years as on 1st July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have passed Diploma in relevant branches. Vandidate should have passed Diploma examination on or after 1st January 2015.
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Electronics
- Commercial Practice
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates bring with them the original SSLC mark sheets card, provisional / original Diploma certificate and SC / ST / OBC / PHP certificate (if applicable) at the time of written test. Application need not to send.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- Candidates who fulfill the above conditions only need to appear for the selection.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the selection.
- The selected candidates will be provisional after letters for apprenticeship training under apprenticeship Act.
- The duration of Apprenticeship training is for one year only.
- Canteen and Transport at normal charges.
- OPD medical facilities at BEL hospital.
- Dormitory accommodation for outstation candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.