BEL recruitment 2016-17 notification 06 civil Engineer posts :- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites application for the position of 06 civil Engineer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 5th November 2016.
Name of post:- civil Engineer
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th November 2016
Total No. of Posts:-06 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 28 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have BE / B.Tech in civil engineering with first class for general class categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and pass class for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Bharat Electronics limited, opposite Vaishalli metro station, site – IV, Sahibabad industrial area, PO:- Bharat nagar, Ghaziabad – 201010
How to apply:- Candidates may appear for interview along with bio – data / original and attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 5th November 2016.
- The applicants should retain his copy of the Challan without entry of Journal number will not be entertained.
- Applicants employed in government / qumi-government and public sector undertaking will be required to apply through proper Challan or produce No Objection certificate at the time of interview .
- Applicants who are unable to produce the engineering / degree / marks card and certificate in original on the day of interview reason will not be considered.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine-factories and few regional offices in India.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.