Name of post:- management Trainee
Eligibility:- Graduation in engineering
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs.16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in engineering in mechanical engineering / electrical and electronics engineering / metallurgy engineering with 70% marks for General categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and 65% marks for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 500/- by downloading the Challan available in the BEML website. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website www.bemlindia.com from 10th January 2017 to 31st August 2017 and send the hard copy of application in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the Deputy General manager (HR), Recruitment cell, BEML, Soudha no. 23 / 1, 4th main road, S.R road, Bangalore:- 560027 on or before 8th February 2017.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 10th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st January 2016.
- Last date for the submission of hard copy of online application is 8th February 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The upper age limit indicated above is with relaxation as applicable to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates in line with government guidelines.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.