Name of post:- Diploma trainee, deputy general manager
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering, graduation, PG Degree
Job Location:- Karnataka
Last Date:- 20th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 107 Posts
Diploma Trainee:- 22 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 26 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have three year full time diploma in engineering in mechanical engineering / automobile engineering / electrical engineering with 70% aggregate marks.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 10000 – 28390/- Per Month
Deputy General Manager:- 17 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 46 years.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have first class degree in engineering in mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / automobile engineering / production engineering / electrical engineering / civil engineering from a recognized university or Graduation with first class post – graduation degree / diploma in public relation / journalism / mass communication from a recognized university / institute or graduate with first class two year full time MBA / MSW or MA / post-graduation degree / diploma in personnel management and industrial relation.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 36600 – 62000/- Per Month
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs 500/- by downloading the Challan available in the BEML website and by remitting the same only in State bank of India in the BEML, account no 3100 – 6750 – 220. Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates send to the Deputy General manager, Recruitment cell, BEML, Soudha no. 23 / 1, 4th main road, S.R road, Bangalore:- 560027 on or before 20th April 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.