Bharat Electronics recruitment 2016-17 notification 09 Engineer posts :- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites application for the position of 09 Contract Engineer vacancies. Applicants may online before 26th October 2016.
Name of post:- Contract Engineer
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech.
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 236th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:-09 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st November 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have BE / B.Tech. in civil engineering / computer science engineering / mechanical engineering / electronics engineering / electronics and communication engineering / electronics and Telecommunication engineering / communication engineering / telecommunication engineering from a recognized institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) www.bel-india.com from 7th October 2016 to 26th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 7th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 26th October 2016.
- The applicants should retain his copy of the Challan without entry of Journal number will not be entertained.
- Applicants employed in government / qumi-government and public sector undertaking will be required to apply through proper Challan or produce No Objection certificate at the time of interview .
- Applicants who are unable to produce the engineering / degree / marks card and certificate in original on the day of interview reason will not be considered.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.