Bharti Electronics recruitment 2015 Senior Engineer 2 Post : Bharti Electronics Limited (BEL) invites application for the position of 02 Senior Assistant Engineer for its Unit located in Bangalore. Apply before 2nd August 2015.
Name of Post:- Senior Assistant Engineer
Pay Scale:- Rs 12600 – 32500/- Per Month
Job Location:- Bangalore
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Senior Assistant Engineer should be 40 years as on 31st July 2015. (Relaxation for schedule caste / schedule tribe / PWD / OBC category candidates will be as per government directories.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Senior Assistant Engineer should have 3 year Diploma in Engineering or equivalent in Electronics / Electronics and communication / tele-communication or Electrical discipline in the rank of JCO or equivalent.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Senior Assistant Engineer will be on the basis of Written examination and interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Senior Assistant Engineer should have minimum 5 year experience in Handling of communication system including U / VHF and HF Radios on board Indian Naval Platforms / Testing and trouble shooting of RF and general electronics circuits.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Senior Assistant Engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility send to BEL, Post Box no. 1334, Jalahalli Post Office, Bangalore 560 013 on or before 2nd August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
- Candidates short listed for interview only will be reimbursed to and fro second class train fare.
- It should be by shortest route on production of the railway ticket receipts as per company rules.
- Application complete in all aspects should be sent latest by 2nd August 2015.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
- Application without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected.