Bhaskaracharya College recruitment 2015 Assistant Posts : Bhaskaracharya College of applied science, University of Delhi invites application of the position of Junior Assistant on contractual basis. Walk-in-interview 21st July 2015.
Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
Eligibility:- Senior Secondary, Graduation, Diploma, Degree
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant should be as per Bhaskaracharya College of applied science, University of Delhi rules.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant should have a senior secondary school certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university / board / equivalent with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from recognized university and Diploma / certificate of minimum 6 months duration in computer application / office management / Secretarial practice / financial management / accounts or equivalent discipline OR Graduate degree in computer application / office management / secretariat practice / financial management / accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized university. Candidate should have a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi typewriting through computers.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant may attend interview along with CV / original and attested photocopies of certificates on 21st July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The name of the position is Junior Assistant.
- The posting will be at Delhi.
- All candidates are required to carry their latest CV and testimonials (Original and self-attested photocopies)
- All appointments will be subject to the approval of the Chairman, governing body.
- The college reserves the right to fill the above notified posts.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Registration of the candidates will be done from 11.00 to 12.00 noon after that no candidate will be allowed to register.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.