Name of Post:- Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices
Eligibility:- BE, B Tech
Job Location:- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 6000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th November 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 229 posts
Age Limit:- should be between 14 to 25 Years.
Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST/PH from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE. Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
NOTE: There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Employees (son/daughter/spouse).
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before January 2012 are not eligible for Apprentice training. Hence, such candidates need not to apply.
- Candidates having 01 year post qualification experience or undergone Apprentices training for 01 year or more are not eligible to apply as per Apprentices Act.
Age Relaxation in upper age limit:-
- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
- Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL employee (spouse/son/daughter).
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates need to Apply Online through the website Website: www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html. After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.). so that it reaches by 01.12.2014. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2014-15” should be written.
- Proof of Date of Birth/ High school marksheet/certificate
- Documents in support of Educational qualification i.e. marksheet/certificate
- Documents in support of Technical qualification i.e. all semester Marksheets of B.E./ B.Tech/Diploma & Degree certificate.
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) in prescribed format. (if applicable).
- Self undertaking for OBC Non-Creamy layer ( if applicable)
- Disability certificate from Distt Medical Board (if Physically Handicapped).
- Copy of medical token for wards (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL Employee (Serving/ Retired/ Deceased).
NOTE: Applications received without copy of online acknowledgement slip and other relevant documents as prescribed shall be rejected.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.