Name of post:- Technician Apprentice
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale:- As Per Notification
Last Date:- 8th October 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 144 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed their diploma in the branch / discipline mentioned above in the years 2014 / 2015 / 2016 from a recognized institution by the government.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in interview that will be held at Bharat Heavy Electrical limited (BHEL), electronics division, Mysore road, Bangalore:- 500026.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with certificates and documents of original and two set of attested by Gazatted officer at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is from 3rd October 2016 to 8th October 2016.
- All applicants applying for the above positions should have their qualification from a recognized university / institute.
- The training in under NEEM (National employment enhancement mission) scheme.
- For applying for the above training, applicants should have studied in the relevant branch / discipline from recognized institution as a regular student.
- Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of Kannada.
- Reservation for the applicants belonging to SC / ST / OBC in the application form and the required documentary proof should be enclosed with the application.
- Applicants called for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA.
- There is no reservation for Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / physically handicapped categories candidates (PH).
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.