Bhopal IISER Recruitment 2015 Office Assistant 2 Posts : Indian Institute of science education and research Bhopal is a premier autonomous institution established by the history of Human resource Department, Government of India for promotion of high quality science education and research in the country.
Indian Institute of science education and research Bhopal invites application for the position of 02 Project Office Assistant on contract basis for IISER Bhopal from Indian possessing essential and desirable qualification and experience as under:-
Name of Post:- Project Office Assistant
Job Location:- Bhopal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20700/- Per Month
Last Date:- 7th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Project Office Assistant should be as per Indian Institute of science education and research.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Project Office Assistant should have Graduation in B.Sc. / BA / B.Com / BCA or equivalent.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Project Office Assistant may apply in prescribed application form along with bio-data in prescribed format and self-attested Xerox copies of the certificate / mark sheets send to the BIS (India) Limited, Branch Bhopal, Mr. Anurag Shukla, Dy. Manager operations, Room No. 107, Hostel-I, IISER campus, Indore Bye-pass road, Bhauri, Bhopal – 462066 on or before 7th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Institute reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts.
- No interim enquires / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence / political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification.
- The posts are initially for a period of one year.
- Period will be further extendable on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance.
- The outsourced employee shall be on pay roll of M/s BIS India Limited.
- The posts are purely contractual and temporary mode for completing the engagement.