Name of post:- Lab Attendant
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21 days from the date of publication
Total No. of Posts:-01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 28 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class standard examination board / matriculation class standard examination board.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of testimonials send to the Dr, SairamKrishnmurthy, PI department of Pharmaceutical, Banaras Hindu University (BHU):- 221005 before 21 days from the date of publication.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of publication is 4th November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 21 days from the date of publication.
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is following the UGC regulation on minimum qualification for appointment of Teacher and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standard in higher education 2010 and its subsequent amendments UGC (2nd Amendment), Regulation 2013.
- There shall be two cut-off dates in a calendar year, 6 month apart.
- The application received date shall be processed further for short-listing and conduct of selection committee.
- There shall not be any application fee for teaching posts.
- Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential.
- Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
- Applicants shall first register on the recruitment and assessment cell portal on the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) website, after which, they can fill up the prescribed electronic application form online.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.