Name of Post:- Laboratory Technician
Job Location:- Bhubaneshwar
Pay Scale:- Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20 days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Laboratory Technician should be 28 years
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Laboratory Technician should have B.Sc. in Biotechnology / zoology / microbiology / Physiology / life science and working experience in research labs (Handling blood samples / mice / PCR technology).
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Laboratory Technician should have working experience in research labs (Handling blood samples / mice / PCR technology).
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Laboratory Technician may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of Bachelor degree and other certificates send to Director, institute of Life science, Nalco square, Bhubaneswar:- 751023 on or before 20 days from the date of publication.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Make your envelope with Project title and project name.
- Incomplete application and applications without the above mentioned documents will be rejected.
- Selected candidates will not have any right to claim explicit or implicit for any post in institute of life science.
- The initial appointment will be made for one year which is extendable year to year.
- Only names of short-listed candidates will be published in the institute website.
- The date of interview will be declared in the institute website.
- The appointment will co-terminate with the termination of the project.
- No TA / DA will be given to candidates for attending the interview.
- The decision of the Director regarding selection of the candidates will be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.