Bihar BSPHCL Recruitment 2015 IT Manager 02 vacancies : Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BSPHCL), applications are invited from eligible employees working on regular establishment in BSPHCL and for subsidiary Companies namely BSPGCL, BSPTCL, SBPDCL and NBPDCL for appointment of the post of 02 IT manager Posts
Name of Post:-IT Manager
Eligibility:-BE / B.Tech. / MCA
Pay Scale:-Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:-23rd June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-02 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of IT Manager should be maximum 50 years for all category.
Qualification:-Candidate should have BE / B.Tech. in (Computer science / IT) / MCA from any government / AICTE recognized Institution / University with minimum 3 year experience in handling large database in project with knowledge of oracle / SQL / My SQL / Dot Net / Java / PHP and Android based application up to date of issue of advertisement.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Experience:-Candidate should have minimum 3 year experience in handling large database in project with knowledge of oracle / SQL / My SQL / Dot Net / Java / PHP and Android based application up to date of issue of advertisement
How to apply:-Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with necessary certificates send to Sri Arvind Kumar, Section officer, appointment section (Section-III), Bihar state power holding Company limited, Vidyut Bhawan, Balley road, Patna – 21 on or before 23rd June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The minimum qualifying marls in the written test will be 40% for UR, 36% for BC, 34% for EBC and 32% for SC / ST / Female candidates.
- The candidates will be liable for suitable action if any false information / certificate.
- Must submit permanent Domicile certificate of Bihar.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from selection.
- No TA /DA will be paid to the candidate.
- The BSPHCL reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any stage.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for document verification.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.