Bihar Police recruitment 2015 Prison Warder 2649 posts : Central selection board of constable, Bihar Police invites application for the position of 2649 Prison warders in Home (Prisons) department, government of Bihar. Apply online before 16th October 2015.
Name of Post:- Prison warders
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 2649 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Prison Warders should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 22 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Prison Warders should have passed in +2 class from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Prison Warders will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Prison Warders are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- for SC / ST / candidates ad Rs 450/- fr all other candidates through debit card / credit card and internet banking only.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Prison Warders may apply online through official website of Bihar Police www.csbc.nic.in from 30th July 2015 to 16th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for interview.
- Starting date for the submission of application form is 30th July 2015.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 16th October 2015.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
- The Grade pay of the candidate will be Rs 1900/-.
- The number of vacancies are 2649.
- The name of the position is Prison Warders.
- The Posting of the candidate will be at Bihar.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.